Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's a start

So I have decided to start once again.  I have had many blogs in the past.  I have never been good at keeping them.  This one might not be any different.  Every once in a while I get an urge, an itch to start a blog.  I envy the people who have interesting blogs full of their insightful posts.  But ever since I was a kid, I have always had time sticking to things.  I have started cooking blogs, religion blogs, personal blogs, poetry blogs, story blogs...never have i kept up with any.  But once again, I am trying again.  InshaAllah, this one will be different.  

I guess I should write down my aim for this blog.  My aim is to work on my deen.  A lot of things have been going on for me.  So much has changed, and so much has to change.  There is a lot at stake here.  I need to rise up and embrace it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment